Monday, January 19, 2009

Hallway is Done!

I posted previously regarding the need to repaint my hallway. It had a flat finish that two adults managed to get really dirty, really fast. I used the reject color from the master bedroom. Similar to the previous hallway color but in a satin finish. (New color: Sherwin William's Kilim Beige)

Before:


After:



Did you catch that?

Before:


After:


lol It DOES make a difference. But apparently not one that is picked up by the camera. But I love it!

So about that reject bedroom color... I finally have a paint color picked out for the master bedroom! In fact, I already have a coat on the walls. (I'll save the color announcement for when it's done.) It's looking fabulous. But it needs a second coat and my legs hurt too bad from painting the hallway, bathroom, and bedroom yesterday. It will have to wait until I can move like a normal person and stop needing assistance getting up from the couch. In the meantime, back to my cabernet.

4 comments:

ThoughtsON said...

I can see the difference! It looks really great w/ that artwork!

Meredith said...

I'm lovin the new color! I can definitely tell the difference, and I bet it makes the hallway feel SO much lighter!

Jen said...

The new colour is lovely and I know what you mean about the difference in finish can't wait to see the bedroom but can totally understand the need for a break - painting is a killer.

Sarah said...

I can tell! It looks great. Can't wait to see the master bedroom.